- Samuel Grant forms 'Samuel Grant - A School Furnisher'.
- 'Grancut' pattern paper trademarked.
- Yorkshire's rhubarb wrapped in Grant's purple tissue paper and rubber bands.
- First van and lorry. Chipboard, boxboard, corrugated paper and waxed craft papers.
- David Grant introduces cellulose tape.
- Huge paper machinery investment.
- Bespoke polymer recipes for polythene manufacturing.
- In-house personalised adhesive tapes.
- 'Crop Cover': heavy gauge polythene for UK's fields forcing quick crop growth.
- Light proof polythene bags for photographic paper.
- Marmax Recycled Products purchased.
- Laminated film for carpet underlay.
- Anti-static and containment film for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Samson Nano palletwrapping machinery with unique costing approach.
- Build of bespoke Very Narrow Aisle Leeds warehouse.
- Awarded the Queen's Award for Innovation for the Samson Nano pallet wrapping system.
- Launched the UK's first pallet stability testing centre
Opening of second Leeds Warehouse
Clingfoil joins the group